- State-mandated testing includes many requirements
- Students must be given the tests that states require
- Many students qualify for special accommodations which must be identified ahead of time and assigned to testing locations accordingly
- Proctors must be assigned, trained and file oaths for understanding and abiding by the testing rules
- Records and documentation must be made and kept for a prescribed period of years
- Records must match test results
- ...and the requirements go on!
- And then there's testing for Advanced Placement, Gifted and Talented, college entrance, vocational testing, staff development and more.